Pages

Hola! Ahlan Wa Sahlan... Welcome to my kitchen blog!
Keep your eyes wide open while blogwalking here, you may stumble upon some points that might be of your interest. I am sharing it here with you so that you may learn from my mistakes and help you to get 'there' faster. On the other side, if you are much more experienced than I am, it would be very much appreciated if you're willing to share you experience with me too ;)) Enjoy your blogwalking!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peanut Butter Eggs


This little thingy has created madness in the house. At least for the kids and me. I was searching the web for something different to nibble on, and it happened during Easter time, till this Peanut Butter Eggs caught my attention.

It's small and easy to make. After the first time, we had made it again and again for countless times. You can try to make it for yourself with the recipe I got from http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/Peanut-Butter-Easter-Eggs. You can adjust the sugar level to your liking, as long the dough can hold together it should be alright.

Well, needless to say. Just dip it and indulge! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment